Terms & Conditions
By using the website https://2022.unchainfestival.com/, you are deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use set out below. Organizing team members and their affiliates, licensees, promotional partners, developers, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees must agree to the following code of conduct. The organizers will apply this code throughout the event. We look forward to the cooperation of all participants to help ensure an excellent environment for all.
“Unchain Festival” is a competition organized within the event of the same name organized by the company UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. based in Str. Dimitrie Anghel, nr.15F, Brasov, unique registration code no. 45968121.
This document sets out the terms and conditions between UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. and you when you register for any event or conference or participate in any survey organized by UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. By registering for an event or conference organized by UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. or participating in a survey you agree to comply with the following requirements. You should read this document carefully. UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. reserves the right to change the information in this code of conduct at any time. Any changed information in the code of conduct will be posted on this website. Please check this page regularly.
I give my consent for UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. to collect, process and use my personal data for the purpose of processing my registration for the event and for any other use to which I have consented.
1. EVENT REGISTRATION
I give my consent for the mandatory and voluntary data collected from me during the registration for the event “Unchain Festival”, by UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. I acknowledge that I can give the organizer a reasonable time to remove any details that I wish to keep at any time.
I acknowledge and agree that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this General Data Protection Regulation, the statement of consent and will be stored and stored for this purpose.
If you wish your data to be deleted, you must apply in writing to UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. to do so by presenting the necessary documents proving your identity in connection with the application. Requests will be processed within 30 days of being sent by email to email@example.com.
I give my consent for UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. store any voluntary information they may provide while participating in an online survey. I acknowledge and agree that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this General Data Protection Regulation and the Declaration of Consent and will be stored and stored for this purpose.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. will not sell your name, email address or other personal information to any third party without your permission.
By registering for the event, you agree that if you are selected to participate in the event, your personal and / or team name will be made public on the online platforms through which the event will be promoted. In order for the event to run smoothly, your contact information may be provided to partners, sponsors, or any party supporting the event.
I agree that UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. store the following types of data as a profile for internal purposes:
• Mandatory and voluntary data collected upon registration at the event.
• Voluntary data when participating in online surveys.
• If I have chosen to receive email communications about related events, I agree with UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. to analyze and use the data for the purpose of advertising communication directed to me on relevant topics and products in connection with the events and promotions of the organizer.
• If I have provided my mobile phone number, I agree that UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. contact me by phone or SMS in connection with the events for which I am registering or purchasing a ticket.
• If I have provided my e-mail address, I agree that UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. contact me about events for which I am registering or purchasing a ticket.
• I also agree to the mathematical and statistical analysis of my personal data for advertising purposes. However, my email address may be used for advertising purposes only with my express consent.
• I also give my consent for my data to be updated and supplemented with additional data.
• Accordingly, I agree that UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. collect personal data about me from public domain sources and store it with my personal data already under the control of UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. I agree that UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. to analyze this recently collected data together with the data already under their control and to use it for the purpose of advertising communication directed to me on relevant topics and products in connection with trade fairs and / or partners.
• I acknowledge that I may be photographed or filmed by the photographer and / or the official cameraman of UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. and I agree that my image may be used in promotional or event-related materials by the organizer.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION
When personal information (e.g., name, email address, business address, telephone numbers, and other contact information) is provided through sites owned by UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. or directly to us by e-mail, you consent to:
If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not need to answer them.
Your personal preferences regarding events and information that you share with us with your consent through third parties, such as Facebook correspondence, testimonials, photos, blogs, writings, customer satisfaction surveys, or customer service communications that you may provide to us send.
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to receive a copy of any of your personal data held by UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. in accordance with data protection laws, subject to certain exceptions. Requests for a copy of your personal information can be sent by email to email@example.com, showing the necessary documents proving your identity in connection with the request.
6. RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE
If UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. has incorrect information about you, which was originally sent by you through a website, you have the right to change the data. In addition, you have the right to request the deletion of any information you have sent to us through this site. To request the right of rectification and / or deletion, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in case of deletion, you will be asked to prove that the rectification and / or deletion is only for your personal information and not for another person. Applications should include:
• display a document proving your identity (name, address, etc.)
• description of the specific personal data you want to correct
Please note that UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. is not obligated to rectify or delete your data if this will prevent you from fulfilling your contractual obligations to the organizer or if UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. is obliged to process (including store) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with data protection laws.
The security of your personal information is important to us. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. cannot guarantee absolute security and cannot accept any liability if the security of your personal information is compromised. The security of personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number) into our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information.
UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. reserves the right to amend this General Data Protection Regulation and the Statement of Consent at any time. Any changes will be posted on our homepage and in other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes.
8. CANCELATION OF THE EVENT, PUBLICATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLLICY
UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of the replacement, modification, cancellation or postponement of an event. UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. assumes no liability in the event that an event is canceled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, natural hazard, unforeseen event or any other event that makes the conduct of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For the purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event includes, but is not limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather, or other emergency.
UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. reserves the right to change the agenda and / or announced topics, if necessary, without any liability to you. Any replacements or changes will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
Any team that develops projects during the event (“Unchain Festival”) has copyright on what they create.
10. GENERAL ASPECTS
It is strictly forbidden for any company, organization or participant to try to host or organize any event in connection with, adjacent to or purported to be related to the Unchain Festival or any of the events organized under its umbrella or its affiliates without prior express permission and cooperation of INSUS Marketing SRL.
UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any conduct that it considers unacceptable or for violating the terms and conditions and the code of conduct.
UNCHAIN MEDIA S.R.L. will not be liable for any damage to any person or property, regardless of cause (except for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the organizer or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law).
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or how we operate it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated on the 22nd of March, 2022.